pCloud Drive 4.1.3 Crack +Keygen Free Download 2023
pCloud Drive 4.1.3 Crack is a free online cloud storage platform that offers 10 GB of free storage space after registration. It is available for all Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and Lightroom plugins. Store important files and documents in free cloud storage, accessible from any electronic device. It is a popular cloud storage software that allows sharing and synchronizing data with your computer. So if you want to store and protect data backups for life, you should download the pCloud Drive Registration Key for this review.
For Windows PC, you can store up to 10GB of FREE cloud storage, store all your files, and access them anywhere and on any device. Manage your files in the cloud as if they were stored on your local hard drive but without space. You can install your memory on your computer without taking up any real hard space. Encrypt private files without access by pCloud. Manage your files in the cloud as if they were stored locally, but without taking up hard drive distance. pCloud Drive Activation Key is a compression and backup Application from the Zoolz, Duplicati, and Paragon pCloud teams. It has a simple interface and best of all, it is free to download.
Read More: SAM Broadcaster PRO Crack
It is a fast, thin, compact, brilliant free compression and backup for Windows PCs. Designed to be easy for beginners and powerful for experts. Unlike other packing and backup apps, this app has unique and exciting features. pCloud Drive Serial Key works with most Windows operating systems, including Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64. Despite the popularity of many compression and backup software, most people download and install the free version. But don’t forget to update your apps regularly.
- Search: A search field is available at the top of the web interface and mobile applicatioEnternter, the file name or folder you are looking for, and it will be found instantly.
- Filter: You can filter your files by their file format. The filters are the quick search icons in the left-hand menu. Documents, Images, Audio, Video, and Archives. Clicking on them opens a list of your filtered files.
- Trash: The files you have deleted from your account will stay in your Trash folder for specific days, depending on your plan. For Free plans, this period is 15 days. Premium/Premium Plus/Lifetime users get 30 days. So naturally, you can empty your Trash folder any time you like.
- Invite to Folder: With the pCloud special Invite to Folder feature, you can share folders with your friends, family, and colleagues and set whether they can View or Edit content. Once users accept your invitation, they can use your files according to your permission. You can manage your existing shares through the web platform or any of pCloud’s applications. You can suspend such a folder collaboration or modify its permissions at any time.
- Download and Upload Links: Through it, you can generate download and upload links, which you can provide to anyone. Users can download your data to their computers or mobile devices by generating Download Links. Your friends can upload files directly to your account by providing an Upload Link.
- Direct links: The Public Folder is a particular folder in your pCloud’s file structure, which allows you to create Direct links to files and folders. For example, use your pCloud as a hosting service to create static HTML websites, embed images, or share your files the way you want. All the files you place in the Public Folder will be accessible in an index directory.
- Revisions: Using this feature, you can keep an eye on the changes made to specific files and restore previous versions if necessary. You can access File Revisions by clicking the gear button and choosing the Revisions option. File versions are kept for 15 days for Free and 30 days for Premium/Premium Plus/Lifetime users.
- Rewind: Rewind helps you go back in time and see all the previous versions of your digital collection from 15 to 30 days. Then, browse through your account at a specific time and date in the history and restore or download all of your non-encrypted files or accidentally removed shared content.
- Extended File History: It keeps older versions and deleted files for up to 30 days in the past. With the Extended File History add-on, you can extend this period and recover content within a month or a year* from deleting or changing your files.
- Free cloud storage software.
- Store files, folders, documents, and media and access them anytime.
- Search bar, where you can easily enter the name of the folder or file.
- Filter all the files by their original file formats.
- Deleted files of your account stay in the trash folder.
- Uploads files on pCloud.
- Store large-size media like HD videos, MP4, 3GP, and more.
- There is no limitation for usage in pCloud.
- Share files and synchronization files.
- Easy user-friendly.
- Easy to use.
- Download and upload links.
- Guaranteed data security.
- Much more.
- Excellent value with lifetime subscription plans.
- A solid free package.
- Social media integrations.
- File management and versioning.
- Great upload and download speeds.
- Local encryption services cost extra.
- Desktop and mobile apps come with some limitations.
- No document editing options.
- Maximum storage is only 2 TB.
- Drivers update for pCloud drive.
- Support for 64-bit Windows.
- Share functionality improved.
- Added strong security.
pCloud Drive Activation Key
pCloud Drive Registration Key
pCloud Drive Key 2023
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
- OS type: Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
- Memory: RAM of 512 MB is required.
- Hard disk: Free space is required in Hard Disk.
- System: Core 2 Duo processor or higher.
How to Install?
- First, open your favorite Web browser.
- Download the pCloud Drive installation file from the trusted link above on this page.
- Or you can download it via this link: Download pCloud Drive.
- Select Save to download the program.
- Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender scans the program for viruses during download.
- The program file is saved in your Downloads folder if you select Save.
- Or, if you select Save, you can choose where to save it, like your Desktop.
- After downloading the pCloud drive, click the .exe file twice to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instruction that appears until finished.
- Now, the pCloud Drive icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to run the Application on your windows pc.